GO.ZY. doodle: Stress management with Bianca!
With A+ tests and projects, top concerts and a never less than perfect style… being perfect is not that easy and sometimes I need a rest too!
My secret ? The coolest and funniest tension-relief of all: coloring doodles!
Download them, print them and when you feel stressed just let your imagination flow and start coloring!
Why don't you share your creations online? Use the hashtag #maggieandbiancadoodle!
At school with style!
Time to go back to school?
Lessons are about to start again at the Fashion Academy of Milan… and it’s time to plan the perfect outfits, and never pass unnoticed with a daily top style!
Do like me, take my ultra-chic tips:
- you just need a maxi necklace or a jewel bracelet to make any look shimmering
- do you feel kind of rock modern princesses? Match pastel colors with your buckle leather jacket
- remember, bag always tidy (like mine) with pocket mirror and lip gloss at the ready!
The music playlist for a Bianca style day!
Music is with me every day. I just can’t live without music!
Do you wanna know which are the songs I listen to more often? Read here!
MORNING: I need energy and rhythm, something that can wake me up! Never give up is just perfect!
AFTERNOON: Here we go matches perfectly with working on the assignments, creating outfits, drinking a smoothie at the Milky Way and even with rehearsing with The MoodBoards!
EVENING: after a chaotic and busy day… I can finally get some relax with Teddy, my cucumber face mask and falling asleep to the tune of Infinite Sky!
Listen to our GO.ZY. songs here!
Do you also have your own playlist that plays during your day?
Bianca’s 2017 Calendar!
Yeah, I’m definitely the most organized person I know!
I have to if I always want to have a perfect and flawless look, I have to coordinate myself with the days of the week, seasons, parties, Milky Way’s concerts, Fashion Weeks… In other words, I need a calendar to keep up with myself!
If you also wanna be always organized as I am and you don’t wanna miss a date with the latest fashion trends (or with a special boy J ), download here the exclusive 2017 calender!
You can hang it in your bedroom or over your desk!
Mine has already been filled up with social events! Hurry up to fill yours too and start this new year in Bianca’s style!
Here are the rules to date a cute guy!
Valentine’s Day is coming up and, even if I really don’t like all that lovey-dovey stuff, it’s extremely important to be prepared for the date with your beloved boy! Here are the rules you always have to follow (Maggie, please take notes!)
RULE N.1: Don’t bite your nails! You rather have to get a well done manicure and chose a nail polish that matches your outfit. I’ll go for a glitter nail art with total black hearts… elegant and super rock!
RULE N.2: When you receive the invitation text message, you must answer within 57 seconds, or he’ll think you’re not so interested after all. NOT GOOD!
RULE N.3: Spare no details… Not even the toenail polish or the purse!
Obviously there are many other rules too, but this seems to me a pretty good starting point for the perfect date! Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Learn to make a sophisticated DIY bracelet!
I love DIY accessories! Especially because when you make your own jewelry you can be sure that it will be really UNIQUE!
Today I want to reveal you one of my most secret secret to create a wonderful and sophisticated pearl bracelet! Perfect to give a ladylike and elegant touch to any outfit.
Here's what you need:
- elastic thread
- small pearls (approximately 15)
- black and pink (my favorite color!) ribbon
And now, follow the steps below!
Et voilà! You're super glamour bracelet is ready!
Here's the top 3 rules for perfect selfies!
Lots of people ask me how I happen to be always so perfect and flawless in every picture so, today, I decided to reveal you 3 of my main secrets (I can not reveal them all):
1) start with hair and makeup... one imperfection is enough to completely ruin a photo. When it happened to me it was the most unbearable five minutes of my entire life!
2) work with the lights! It's better to take pictures outdoors… Quinn taught me to take advantage of natural light! Let's face it: filters are cheap stuff!
3) the most IMPORTANT rule: always be at ease, because there is nothing more fashion of self-confidence!
Follow my tips... likes and hearts are guaranteed!
How to tidy up your closet in a perfect way… or nearly!
Ha, my room! Perfumed, neat and perfect just as me… if not for Maggie’s knick-knacks always around, this would be my realm!
It’s a good thing that I can cheer up with my favorite side of the room: the closet!
Do you also want a perfect closet like mine? Then follow my super exclusive advice.
- tidy all the outfits following the 3C rules: Color, Cloth and… Cool effect!
- tidy up the belts, foulards, necklaces and purses by hanging small hooks on the sides of your closet (so you’ll use all the space there is in it, really all of it).
- a diva mirror is E-SSEN-TIAL. Hang one in the inside part of the door of your closet so that you can look at how wonderful you are before going out.
Now it’s your turn! C’mon get to work and organize your closet following Bianca’s style!