A super GO.ZY. Return to school!
Are you ready to go back to school? I know, it can be difficult, but don't worry, because school can also be super GO.ZY.
Do want to know how? Here are 3 tips to give it the right start:
- Have a hearty and fresh breakfast: yoghurt, cereal, jam and croissants. It's much better to start the day with a tasty breakfast
- Choose a colourful and merry outfit to start with a smile
- Remember that going to school also means catching up your friends again! I can't wait to see everybody again... yes, even Nausica!
Ready for the fisrt day at school? Follow my tips!
Summer hair styles!
Summer has come! Super GO.ZY.!
So many colors, days out with your friends and lots of new ideas for a super unique style.
My favorite hair style? Here is the TOP 3:
- colored braid with satin thread… perfect for a funny and radiant look!
- hair down with a colored hair band, natural!
- crown headband braid, elegant… and Bianca approved!
Which is your favorite one?
Maggie's colours of good mood!
Hi guys! Did you know that colours have the power to put us in a good mood and help us face the day with the right energy?
Here are my favourites:
- orange: the colour of fun and joy, it can never miss in my wardrobe!
- blue: the colour of jeans, relaxing and delicate! Perfect to keep anxiety at bay...
- green: the colour of harmony and 100% green! Makes me think of nature and recycling, that's super GO.ZY.!
What about you? What colour represents you?
DIY rings… super GO.ZY.!
I found the perfect way to recycle all the accessories of Tucker's class! Buttons, wires, various multicolored fabrics… all perfect meterials for DIY rings!
Want to learn how to create them? This is all you need:
- ring base
- buttons, wire and recyled materials
- vinyl glue
1) Add a layer of glue on the ring base
2) Glue the buttons, the crinkled fabrics or the wire after shaping it - I usually prefer "abstract" shapes, but you can also try with a heart or a star.
3) Let it dry
Are you ready to wear your super Go.Zy. and 100% eco friendly creation?
Rock & GO.ZY. Christmas Stars!
Christmas is too Go.Zy! I love this holiday… it's full of colored lights, delicious sweets, trees decorated with many DIY objects and a lot of presents.
But you know what I like most? Decorating my room to make it warm and cozy! This year I'm gonna create lots of garlands made of rocking colored stars, with Bianca's touch: sparkling glitter!
You should try it too!
Download the stars from here, cut them out and connect them with a thread. Add glue and a lot of colored glitter on the white stars. To top it off, cover the glitters with a layer of transparent nail polish for a even more iper-mega-GO.ZY. effect!
Merry Christmas Fashion Friends!
Learn how to make your own Rock & GO.ZY. Wristband!
Our super live tour started out great, and to keep my style always original and GO.ZY.
I created the must-have accessory a true rockstar should never forget: a studded wristband!
Do you want to try and create one? Just collect the material and follow the instructions!
Here is what you need:
- resistant cloth, leather or boiled wool
- metal studs and rhinestones (find them at an haberdashery!)
- glue gun
1) Cut a rectangle of the fabric or material of your choice, 20 cm x 10 cm should be enough
2) with the glue gun, glue alternately studs and rhinestones
3) glue two pieces of velcro on the edges to close the cuff and wear it whenever you want
Super GO.ZY., isn't it? Create one of your own and wear it at our next concerts!
Music playlist for a Maggie style day!
I’m never without my yellow headphones, do you know why? Cuz, in this way, I can listen to my favorite music at any time during the day!
Do you want to know which are the songs I mostly listen to?
MORNING: as soon as the alarm clock starts ringing I’m already overflowing with lots of ideas! For a good start I need The Soundtrack of our Lives!
AFTERNOON: the must have after classes? Max’ Milky Way! And the perfect soundtrack is Relationship Game! (and it’s not just for my guitar solo that’s sooo Go.Zy.!)
EVENING: For sweet dreams I listen to Come le Star. It makes me think about my friends and at the incredible adventures lived with the band!
Listen to our GO.ZY. songs here!
What about you? Do you have a super Go.Zy. playlist that tunes your day?
Stencil for a GO.ZY. summery look!
I’m so excited! Summer is about to come… beach, holidays, new inspirations and fashion ideas for a summer look that will be unique and 100% GO.ZY.! How? With the t-shirt stencils that you can find here!
Download and print them on cardboard before cutting them out. Further instructions here below:
- choose the t-shirt you want to customize and place a piece of paper or paper towel in the middle
- stick the stencil on it with some tape
- choose the color (poster colors are perfect), put it in a bowl and add some water
- use a sponge to transfer the color on the shirt, make sure you remain inside the stencil
- let it dry for at least an entire day, iron it (ask for your Mom’s help) and… Go.Zy.! The t-shirt’s ready!
DIY bookmarks… super GO.ZY.!
You all know how much I LOVE reading, especially those books about fashion and famous stylists. They’re one of my biggest source of inspiration! The one and only problem is that I often get distracted and lose track… this is why I created a super Go.Zy. solution for a DIY bookmark!
I prepared 3 of them and you can find them here, here and here! Choose your favorite, print it on a cardboard and use the “Maggie side” when you feel more alike me, and the “Bianca side” when you feel more alike the Frosty Ice Queen!
Go.Zy. IDEA: glue a small magnet on the two inner extremities! In this way you’ll not risk to lose it (I always lose everything!)
A Maggie style phone-holster!
If you also run out of room because you have to share your room with a bulky.. (ahem…) roommate, you, you’re aware for sure that you have to make the most of every corner, even when you have to recharge your smartphone!
That’s why I came up with an idea that combines business… with upcyle!
Get ready with a rectangle of fabric, some thread and just do as I did.
I made one for Bianca too… Do you think she’s gonna like it?