3 rules to write MoodBoards-style songs
I love writing songs! Composing songs is relaxing for me and I can express my feelings, my fears, my worries and my wishes!
Do you want to learn to write songs like those Maggie, the MoodBoards and I play at the Milky Way for you? Then, follow these 3 rules:
1) Find an appropriate and quiet place, where you can concentrate with pen and paper
2) Choose a subject that you like and that touches you… The boy you like? Your fear of the exams? Everything can give you the right idea for a song
3) Find a simple and short refrain, which you can easily memorize. My favourite one? This one!
Give it a try too! I can't wait to listen to your songs!
Ideas for a GO.ZY. & cool beach party!
Are you ready for lots of trendy beach days?
Here are some tips for those who love beach parties, like me, to spend top afternoons with your friends:
- Bring lots of super chic blankets and cushions for the best comfort and order
- Diva-style sunglasses, sun cream and incredible outfits. Even on the beach you have to take care of your look....and of your skin
- you also need a guitar, to sing together MoodBoard's best songs!
And what do you like doing on the beach with your best friends?
Bianca's advise on the colors for a GO.ZY. style!
After Maggie's post, today it's my turn to talk about my favorite colors… the ones that make me feel good, fashion and always ready to go!
Here they are:
- pink: always an elegant and sophisticated color, perfect for those among you that want to be a real bon ton princess.
- yellow: cheerful, but without overdoing it, it makes me feel dynamic and ready for action
- white: relazing and glamour... just as I love it!
What about you, which colors do you like to wear?
Spring hair style!
Fashion Friends! Spring is coming, are you ready? It's time to freshen up the wardrobe, change look and welcome the upcoming season with many new hair styles!
Which are my favorite ones? Here's my personal TOP 3:
> super chic high ponytail, elegant and always striking
> bon ton braid, a loose braid with a lace headband
> double chignon... Fun and absolutely trendy!
Which is your favorite one?
GO.ZY. doodle: Stress management with Bianca!
With A+ tests and projects, top concerts and a never less than perfect style… being perfect is not that easy and sometimes I need a rest too!
My secret ? The coolest and funniest tension-relief of all: coloring doodles!
Download them, print them and when you feel stressed just let your imagination flow and start coloring!
Why don't you share your creations online? Use the hashtag #maggieandbiancadoodle!
At school with style!
Time to go back to school?
Lessons are about to start again at the Fashion Academy of Milan… and it’s time to plan the perfect outfits, and never pass unnoticed with a daily top style!
Do like me, take my ultra-chic tips:
- you just need a maxi necklace or a jewel bracelet to make any look shimmering
- do you feel kind of rock modern princesses? Match pastel colors with your buckle leather jacket
- remember, bag always tidy (like mine) with pocket mirror and lip gloss at the ready!
The music playlist for a Bianca style day!
Music is with me every day. I just can’t live without music!
Do you wanna know which are the songs I listen to more often? Read here!
MORNING: I need energy and rhythm, something that can wake me up! Never give up is just perfect!
AFTERNOON: Here we go matches perfectly with working on the assignments, creating outfits, drinking a smoothie at the Milky Way and even with rehearsing with The MoodBoards!
EVENING: after a chaotic and busy day… I can finally get some relax with Teddy, my cucumber face mask and falling asleep to the tune of Infinite Sky!
Listen to our GO.ZY. songs here!
Do you also have your own playlist that plays during your day?
Here are the rules to date a cute guy!
Valentine’s Day is coming up and, even if I really don’t like all that lovey-dovey stuff, it’s extremely important to be prepared for the date with your beloved boy! Here are the rules you always have to follow (Maggie, please take notes!)
RULE N.1: Don’t bite your nails! You rather have to get a well done manicure and chose a nail polish that matches your outfit. I’ll go for a glitter nail art with total black hearts… elegant and super rock!
RULE N.2: When you receive the invitation text message, you must answer within 57 seconds, or he’ll think you’re not so interested after all. NOT GOOD!
RULE N.3: Spare no details… Not even the toenail polish or the purse!
Obviously there are many other rules too, but this seems to me a pretty good starting point for the perfect date! Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!
Here's the top 3 rules for perfect selfies!
Lots of people ask me how I happen to be always so perfect and flawless in every picture so, today, I decided to reveal you 3 of my main secrets (I can not reveal them all):
1) start with hair and makeup... one imperfection is enough to completely ruin a photo. When it happened to me it was the most unbearable five minutes of my entire life!
2) work with the lights! It's better to take pictures outdoors… Quinn taught me to take advantage of natural light! Let's face it: filters are cheap stuff!
3) the most IMPORTANT rule: always be at ease, because there is nothing more fashion of self-confidence!
Follow my tips... likes and hearts are guaranteed!
How to tidy up your closet in a perfect way… or nearly!
Ha, my room! Perfumed, neat and perfect just as me… if not for Maggie’s knick-knacks always around, this would be my realm!
It’s a good thing that I can cheer up with my favorite side of the room: the closet!
Do you also want a perfect closet like mine? Then follow my super exclusive advice.
- tidy all the outfits following the 3C rules: Color, Cloth and… Cool effect!
- tidy up the belts, foulards, necklaces and purses by hanging small hooks on the sides of your closet (so you’ll use all the space there is in it, really all of it).
- a diva mirror is E-SSEN-TIAL. Hang one in the inside part of the door of your closet so that you can look at how wonderful you are before going out.
Now it’s your turn! C’mon get to work and organize your closet following Bianca’s style!